Page 25 of 75 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread:

Advanced ignition - motor louder , but no detination - faster as well, and lowering rpms.
    EZ

I ment to ask what Trapp you have on Vader? I want to get one lol pretty much same one that way I won't need ear plugs to ride

See - I told you it was quieter than the V&H! For the V&H header you want this - If you can find the disc 3" endcap alone - your doing good - These are cheaper - http://www.ebay.com/itm/SuperTrapp-3...66a787&vxp=mtr and this is what you need - http://www.ebay.com/itm/SuperTrapp-3...970b23&vxp=mtr , then some threaded rod the same thread as the stock rod's bolt - either bend it around or weld it to the crossbar that holds the center rod - use both sets of discs - bolt up with spring - then cut off excess threaded rod - done. If you want to do the full EZ Mod then you get two sets of extra discs and not use one disc.
    EZ

- - - Updated - - -

Now on to my ongoing issue - the bike not responding fully to throttle input - lol - I thought I was retarded, so I kept advancing the ignition till I heard detination then I retarded it till it was gone - the hard way to check your timing issues - lol - I may have to retard a bit more come summer, but I'm fine now, but though that lessoned the issue, the issue was still there, so I said maybe the needle is too rich so I put it up to the top clip with the shim, and became way too lean, so I put my needle back where it was and that was good, so I took out the racing slide and associated spring and put in a new slide and yost spring and voila - she really started responding and turning into the monster I knew and loved that passed cars at will and generally - I can't figure why the racing slide did that - I know it is ultra light and smooth for ultra quick response, but could it be too light and just floating at certain rpms not allowing more acceleration - I haven't given up on it, but I do not have a solution, I was already running their spring, which I figured would compensate, but obviously not. Got me.
    EZ

Lol I knew I wasn't that crazy, also that size muffler is perfect for what I want

I'm just glad I got to the root of the issue - next test ride will be a real improvement.
    EZ

yes it will

I added to the 4rth post up from here - count as zero - lol
    EZ

That's exactly what I was thinking

She's fine now - so back to details. May be a bit lean at wot - I'll have you check it as well.
    EZ

Sounds like a plan