I have a stock motor with about 1522.7 on it. It runs strong and was reliable when I took it out of the bike. The crank output shaft spline stripped and I just replaced the whole motor instead of a rebuild. I purchased this bike and did not ride it more than 200 miles before this happened, and when I realized what was happening I immediately shut the bike off and pushed it home (luckily I was right around the corner) if you are looking to build a motor this is the perfect platform to start from. it will need a new crank and a new primary cover to run again. (carb, exhaust, intake, and other misc things not included, this is a bare motor)

I am located in New York and will only do pick up for it. I WILL NOT SHIP IT
If you are interested send me a DM and I will be more than happy to supply pictures and answer any questions

I also have a bunch of OEM parts I no longer need due to upgrades

y arms (cut off passenger peg sections)
turn signals
headlight (broken chrome ring)
headlight mounts (a little bent)
tail light (trimmed down fender/plate mount)
stock handlebars
windscreen
tire hugger
airbox and K&n filter (modded)
belt guards
shift lever
brake lever
OEM brake lines (perfectly fine, I just upgraded to galfer ss)

I'm sure I have more, if you need anything else shoot me a message, and ill respond as soon as I can. id prefer to have anything be local pick up, but I will ship at the buyers cost. prices are negotiable, I'm not looking to make any serious money off any of this, just trying to help others find the one thing they need and to get it out of my garage lol. thank you for looking at my post!