Thread:

Racer
  2. Default Project Bike For Sale

It has been some time since I worked on my project bike (let alone post on this forum) and it might be time to realize that I won't finish it. I would like it to go to a home that will finish it and enjoy it. At this time I am not interested in parting it out for components that are all ready installed. It is hard to set a price since the value of the components is greater then the bike itself and work needs to be done. With that being said I will list it for $1700 and expect some "feedback" on pricing. Here is a link to my build thread.

https://buellridersonline.com/forum/...ad.php?t=10699

Any questions can either be sent via PM or direct email to bigbluedakota@yahoo.com
    2002 Blast
    46/175 jets, Yost power tube and blue needle, CVP Idle & Mix screws, D-C SuperBoot, ASB velocity stack & outerwears filter, modified stock exhaust, Woodcraft racing clip-ons, Crossroads Performance rear sets, Superbrace, Pirelli diablos, Iridium plug, projector headlight, Rideitmoto levers, ASB carbon fiber timing cover.

Need to install: Zippers pushrod tubes, Low Brow custom Carb top cover, DC-Parts Front Heim Stabilizer

The Boss
    (Admin)
  4. Default

Wow, didn't realize it's been so long.
    "It is impossible, until some crazy son of a bitch has the audacity to believe that no matter what the expert says, I can still do that shit." - C.T. Fletcher

Click here to enlarge
    Left to Right:
    2003 Blast (Blue), 2001 XBlast (Rex), 2007 XB9R Firebolt (Bolt)

Do you like the forum? Do you appreciate the input and community support? Consider donating to help keep us alive and growing! Click here to donate!
    Like us on Facebook!

Racer
  6. Default

Time flys. This time not in a good way. I have been looking at an XB12 to stay in the Buell family.
    2002 Blast
    46/175 jets, Yost power tube and blue needle, CVP Idle & Mix screws, D-C SuperBoot, ASB velocity stack & outerwears filter, modified stock exhaust, Woodcraft racing clip-ons, Crossroads Performance rear sets, Superbrace, Pirelli diablos, Iridium plug, projector headlight, Rideitmoto levers, ASB carbon fiber timing cover.

Need to install: Zippers pushrod tubes, Low Brow custom Carb top cover, DC-Parts Front Heim Stabilizer

Racer
  8. Default

I figured the pricing might have been too high but you have to start sonewhere right? Updating the price to $1200.
    2002 Blast