Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread:

Regular stock number - L0501.T - thats a fluke flounder - everything could be fine - bike is just running better - low air pressure in the tires, new seat, who knows. Someone else recently had a major sprocket bobo - and got it replaced with the right one, then their Isolator went - neither related to the other - just how those things go sometimes - no problems for thousands and thousands of miles, then bam - three little things right after each other - lol - just watching out for you.
    EZ

And i appreciate it! Really. Will ride it a bit and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by ezblast View Post
    just how those things go sometimes - no problems for thousands and thousands of miles, then bam - three little things right after each other EZ
    Dude, you are SO talking about my Blast. I think all the previous owners didn't take care of her. A little bit at a time I'm getting her back in shape, but I've had several problems since I got her. More than once I've been left on the side of the road.

I just remembered - I got subframe thngie fixed over the weekend. That would surely stiffen things up no? Plus, i am known to be paranoid at times. However, is it paranoia if they ARE out to get you?

Good call. That's the problem with multiple changes, it's hard to pin down any resulting issues. Maybe you made that back end too stiff!

LOL You mean its to the stiffness intended by engineers rather then being as loose and loud as a college chick at the frat party, right?

Quote Originally Posted by 25PSi View Post
    I just remembered - I got subframe thngie fixed over the weekend. That would surely stiffen things up no? Plus, i am known to be paranoid at times. However, is it paranoia if they ARE out to get you?
    Thats probably it. LOL - However, I plan to change the title to this thread for ease of searching for people who may have Isolator issues.
    EZ

Wait, wait LOL There seems NOT to be isolator issue though!!! I do think its motor itself breathing a bit differently. We'll see what happens when i install new jets and drill my exhaust.

Thanks guys

Start a separate thread for that please.
    EZ

So, at 50 in 5th vibration is quite annoying and i can feel it all the way into pegs and vibrating airbox. By 55-57 it is pretty much gone and bike is decently smooth.

Normal or not?