Thread:

Default Parting out a 2004 XB12S and some miscellaneous parts

Parting out this 2004 XB12S

I purchased it as a lien sale and it has 989.00 in back DMV fees that California wonít budge on. I donít have a title, but have proof of ownership.

Itís missing the front cylinder and head, belt tensioner, front engine mount, and some other odds and ends.

Needs new flywheel assembly, top end, and to replace the missing parts. Unknown mileage, but looks to be in great shape.

Main wiring harness was replaced along with the ecm, fuel injectors, and fuel pump. It ran when parked, but had a bent exhaust valve on the front cylinder, so it ran poorly. Rear cylinder tested at 150psi before it was torn apart.

Additionally, there are other parts in the pictures that came with the bike, and they are for sale as well.

All parts are located in Calley Center, CA. 92082

- - - Updated - - -

Iím getting an ďUpload ErrorĒ message, so email me at gbourneusmc@gmail.com and Iíll send you pictures until I can get on an actual computer and upload them.

Last edited by Jet-Lee; 02-26-2019 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Fixed image links.

Hi! Looking for the bracket that support the speedo cluster.

JM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Boss
    (Admin)
  5. Default

I fixed your image links. The inline uploader is broken (dunno why), but if you "Go Advanced" you can upload them as attachments.
    "It is impossible, until some crazy son of a bitch has the audacity to believe that no matter what the expert says, I can still do that shit." - C.T. Fletcher

Click here to enlarge
    Left to Right:
    2003 Blast (Blue), 2001 XBlast (Rex), 2007 XB9R Firebolt (Bolt)

Do you like the forum? Do you appreciate the input and community support? Consider donating to help keep us alive and growing! Click here to donate!
    Like us on Facebook!

Noobie
  7. Default

I am interested in the shifter assembly, and the entire wiring harness and computers and the intake with injectors
    Come to the darkside we have a blast