Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread:

2. Default Show me your Blast!

Someone said - not enough pics - I agree - lets post some - Show me your Blasts!
    Heres Mine - 3 Parts

Dude those have got to be some of the best looking blasts I've seen. Great job.

Hey EZZe what type of air intake are those on the first pics?

here my bike

link broke

before

link broke
    Last edited by Jet-Lee; 01-16-2013 at 04:57 PM.

8. Default

Thanks - eight years of evolution - as my skills got better, I upped the ante on the bikes - both the daily rider and the weekend toy - just the other day I let a Uly rider who was building up a Blast for his wife try mine - the look I got when he got off the weekend toy was priceless - Jim Nance always calls them Buells that used to be Blasts - lol - its a fun hobby - there are a wild collection of custom and semi custom parts on the bikes.
    EZ

10. Default

I'm breathing racer style with an American Sport Bike M2 tall Torque Stack, a custom stack filter from Outerwears, a 3 1/2" hose clamp, and don't forget the intake gasket. The carb is suported dirt-track/flat-track style with 2 springs to the head. A solid Bracket is to stiff - promotes tearing, unless you went to hydrolic hose and heavy duty clamps - lol - boots with this yusually last to the next oil change (usually every 2 to 3 thousand miles) - works for me, my bikes are breathing as good as they can.
    EZ
    You know in some picture threads you had to post a picture - even asking a question -

08 with no mods and only 1400 miles. Only the 1000 mile services done. And still loving every day of it...

The mods start during the gray days this winter. Bars will be first. Probably a homemade fender eliminator second. Hopefully a Corbin third.

13. Default

Hey Blasts are cool bikes - how many singles get mistaken for a Duc - the Blasts does, even by Duc fans - pretty sure it has to do with the similar tank shapes I see on the Single 450cc Cafe Ducs -
    EZ

That is a worked over Blast motor in that chasis - I'm on the way to doing one of these soon also.

One of my Faves

15. Default

The front end of EZ's first posted pics are just hot!