Thread:

Default New here. Couple Questions

Hello. I'm a new member, thanks for the add. I bought a 2003 Buell Blast the other day. It has the NRHS 515 kit, Yost upgrade, Vance and Hines exhaust, ported heads, Screaming Eagle Ignition and Energy One clutches (thats all I can remember offhand). It should be running about 50 hp and 30 something ft lbs of torque. It is running great and I am doing some custom body work (not too much- just smoothing the look to my tastes).

I searched and found no answers so I figured I'd ask.
    1- I have searched and searched the interwebs and found only a single blurry pic of my Screaming Eagle Ignition. Anyone know where I can find some info on it? I like to know how all I can about items like this, since its fully adjustable. I attached a pic, so you can see what I mean.
    2- does anyone know where I can find a stainless steel bolt kit for this bike? This bike was generally well kept but stored in a damp basement and a lot of the cap screws have rusted. I have always done a stainless bolt upgrade to all of my bikes in the past, but this time I want to see about getting it done quickly instead of a few bolts at a time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screamin eagle igntion.jpeg  

Noobie
  3. Default

Welcome to the community!

The Boss
    (Admin)
  5. Default

1) The Screamin' Eagle is p/n 32942-02, discontinued. Instructions can be found here.

2) I don't think there is a bolt 'kit' that can be purchased.

3) Welcome!
    "It is impossible, until some crazy son of a bitch has the audacity to believe that no matter what the expert says, I can still do that shit." - C.T. Fletcher

Click here to enlarge
    Left to Right:
    2003 Blast (Blue), 2001 XBlast (Rex), 2007 XB9R Firebolt (Bolt)

Do you like the forum? Do you appreciate the input and community support? Consider donating to help keep us alive and growing! Click here to donate!
    Like us on Facebook!

Thanks for the info.

I'm unfortunately no help for this except that some auto parts stores might have just the copycat bolt to help if you get the dimensions and threading. Aside from that, what a lucky find! Congratz!

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

There is a store near me that I can get every SS bolt I need ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ashev...62838510400714 ), but I need to make up a list or bring a sample of each for them to match up. A kit would just be the easy way. Its better to at least ask. Thanks.