Thread:

Default hello everyone just got an 03 blast!

names Paul im from Missouri and father of 3 beautiful assholes! lol always been a truck guy and never really had any interest in motorcycles. now I'm hooked. the blast is a ton of fun and I'm gonna modify and build it as much as I can. it's been a great learning experience so far and I believe I'm gonna buy a bigger bike for a turnkey and use the blast as Frankenstein lol

Posted from my Buell using Buell Riders Online mobile app

started as an abused bike that was being used as a dirt bike the stuff inside this poor bike made me think for sure it was scrap.but after a complete tear down and gasket kit with a new boot it fired up and ran and shifted good wish I had pics of the fluids and actual sand and dirt that was in it

where it's at now with a long way to go!

and here's the assholes and the princesses lol

Welcome....that's a *lot of blue....

Just messin'...is the idea to do a black-out look primarily?

yes lol I got lazy and didn't remove tires for the powder I heave new tires lol but there is a lot of blue but the wife liked it and she's the boss lol

the exhaust is also gönne get replaced was having too much fun with my new paint and powder tools nice thing about having a big shop!lol its a disaster at the moment. had the bike tore down the 40 ford tore down and my truck has the entire drive Train out (junk Ass 5.4 triton ) bought the paint an powder stuff for the 40 testing it on the bike I believe I will let my buddy come use my stuff since I'm terrible lol