Thread:

Default New Here

Hello everyone. I am new here but have been buelling since 2006 and over on the badweb as well. I just picked up my 10 buell, 05 blast. I bought it Saturday and would really like an intake kit. Anyone know if D-C is still selling these? I tried contacting Dan but no luck. Thanks

The Boss
    (Admin)
  3. Default

Welcome!

Yes, D-C is still in business. Just send him a PM or email and he'll get back to you. He's a busy busy guy.
    "It is impossible, until some crazy son of a bitch has the audacity to believe that no matter what the expert says, I can still do that shit." - C.T. Fletcher

Click here to enlarge
    Left to Right:
    2003 Blast (Blue), 2001 XBlast (Rex), 2007 XB9R Firebolt (Bolt)

Do you like the forum? Do you appreciate the input and community support? Consider donating to help keep us alive and growing! Click here to donate!
    Like us on Facebook!

5. Default

Welcome from Texas! That bike is cleeeaaaaann.
    2008 Buell Blast - 8000 miles
    Modified Stock Exhaust - 45/175 jetting, No Needle Shim, Idle Mix: 2.75 turns out
    Denso Iridium Racing Spark Plug
    Pirelli Diablo Front - 110/70-16
    Michelin CityGrip Rear - 140/70-16

Blast Mods and Tips -- Blast General Parts List -- Part Number Updates
    Mechanical Engineer

Not for long. My parts are coming for me to fab up a fender eliminator and I'm going to wrap the fly screen and tank cover in brushed aluminum wrap.

The bike was looking neglected when I got it. I acid washed the wheels, rubbed on the plastics, painted the foot peg mounts, and through on some bar ends for good measure.

Oh, I'm XB9er on the badweb.

9. Default

Little late on my welcomes and hellos. Your bike looks so clean and the lines are all nice and right.
    I'd love to see and hear about your mod progression as I have a stock 2009 with low miles. Stock except for the help on carb help here, DC and some knowledge gained from trial and Error on my part. And a service manual.
    Hope you have safe riding and enjoy your 2010.