Thread:

The Boss
    (Admin)
  2. Default D-C Parts Reviews

Hey guys, put your reviews here!
    "It is impossible, until some crazy son of a bitch has the audacity to believe that no matter what the expert says, I can still do that shit." - C.T. Fletcher

Click here to enlarge
    Left to Right:
    2003 Blast (Blue), 2001 XBlast (Rex), 2007 XB9R Firebolt (Bolt)

Do you like the forum? Do you appreciate the input and community support? Consider donating to help keep us alive and growing! Click here to donate!
    Like us on Facebook!

4. Default

Dan is the man! If he can get me something, I always go through him: air filters, jets, intake, etc. His shipments are fast and cheap - from VT to TX only took 3 days.
    2008 Buell Blast - 8000 miles
    Modified Stock Exhaust - 45/175 jetting, No Needle Shim, Idle Mix: 2.75 turns out
    Denso Iridium Racing Spark Plug
    Pirelli Diablo Front - 110/70-16
    Michelin CityGrip Rear - 140/70-16

Blast Mods and Tips -- Blast General Parts List -- Part Number Updates
    Mechanical Engineer

6. Default

I was very happy with my order on the boot. I hope parts remain available because I intend to order the whole shooting match next year.
    If I spend any more money this season, the Wife will get pissy. (pssst...she is already is)

Noobie
  8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Lee View Post
    Hey guys, put your reviews here!
    I have bought jets, intake kit with K&N filter(oil can looks so cool!!) and a tail cover from Dan. Dan has always sent info and instructions with each item that I have bought from him. He took time to ask if I had a performance exhaust on my blast and made sure that the jets he sent matched my exhaust. But what made Dan the man for me was when I bought the front helm stabilizer from him. Turns out my 2010 blast was very different and needed a rubber piece replaced and a new nut(it was rusted from years of sitting). I shipped the stabilizer back and he credited me for the new improved boots that I need for my blast since the old boot(not made with viton rubber) literally dropped my carb in the middle of a joy ride. Dan handled everything swiftly through PayPal and left me a very satisfied customer. The new boot is a lot stiffer and the vibration from the Blast doesn't have the intake bouncing around like it is writing cursive. I don't have the tail cover on yet due to issues with the led blinkers I installed.

10. Default

I have the stabilizer, dual top and bottom spit can, fork brace - which is going on the red bike, and have run his super boots since it's inception. The funny thing is both Triumph and BMW are now running simular boots for their bikes with rubber intake connectors for their fi bikes. All of his items are quality pieces.
    EZ

12. Default

Thanks Jet-Lee for posting this!
    An guys it's the many comments of appreciation I get from a lot of customers from here ebay an places as far away as Sweden to Guam an around the world that give me great pride in what I do for the Blast that nobody else will do.
    And i'm not stopping anytime soon I can't believe it's alittle over 8 years ago I put my first Superboot up for sale Thank You to all my Fans from the bottom of my heart for all the support an praise and for promoting my products at any give moment when someone asks has gotten me where I am today again THANK YOU!!!
    Dan

"My Ride Pics - 501CR"
    http://buellridersonline.com/forum/m...mpe/albums/39/

"Dan's Price List" Click on the link:
    http://buellridersonline.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=7730

Click here to enlarge

(845) 341-7274 Call or Text

14. Default

I run the D-C SuperBoot, Rearsets, Tail Cover and Front Heim Stabilizer. Very happy with all of the pieces. Well thought out, custom parts for the Blast that fit the bike as they should.
    2001 Buell Blast - SOLD

2016 KTM Duke 390

I have emailed Dan and still waiting on a response from him. Would like to order some of his stuff. Any help?

Posted from my Buell using Buell Riders Online mobile app

17. Default

Dan will always follow up. I've sent a short reminder PM here and have gotten quick and courteous service. When I've asked about a SuperBoot and Dan was out of stock, I just asked to be on the list and I got a reply and a great boot upon receipt of his suppliers rubber section. Well worth the short wait.
    I also have purchased a Blast tailcover and received excellent support for questions about riveting techniques and mandrel sizes. A well engineered design that makes keeping my wiring harness intact and keeping my bike clean easier.
    Also have ordered jets, idle and air thumbscrews, carb gaskets and hardware. I've gotten 2-3 day USPS delivery and well packaged products on every order of the many items DC stocks. I'll be ordering a new intake and anything else I need that DC offers. I'm glad to have a fellow BRO with performance parts of great quality and helpful insight and patience in my favorites list.