Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread:

Racer
  2. Default Blastphemy

Well I am finally getting around to starting my build thread for this bike. It's been a long time coming. Here is a list off what is on the bike and what is left to go.

Chassis/Controls:
    Custom seat mount with Biltwell Solo Seat
    Custom kickstand mount with integrated electronics box
    Woodcraft Racing Clip-ons
    Rideit moto levers and grips
    Bar end mirror
    Crossroads Performance rear sets
    Superbrace
    DC-Parts front heim stabilizer
    Pirelli Diablos

Motor:
    Akrapovic Exhaust (Front pipe and muffler from Harley Dyna)
    New Jets
    D-C Superboot
    ASB Velocity Stack
    Outerwears filter
    Yost Power tube
    ASB carbon fiber timing cover
    LC Fabrication top carb cover
    CVP Idle and Mix screws
    Iridium spark plug

Electronics:
    Custom headlight mount
    Motogadget flasher relay
    Shorai battery
    5 3/4" LED Halo headlight
    CognitoMoto LED bulb
    Custom rear license plate frame with tail and brake lights and turn signals

Still to come:
    Zippers pushrod tube covers
    New brake, throttle, and clutch cables
    Brake master cylinder with small reservoir
    Motogadget soft grips
    CognitoMoto top triple tree with integrated Motogadget speedo (long term upgrade)
    Carbon Fiber vinyl wrap for tank
    Gold valve emulators
    Front fork kit
    New rear shock
    Cams (probably B50)
    Intel-a-jet

I am trying my best to not go too crazy with the motor right now. It will still be my commuter bike. I will post pics and updates when I get them. Thank you to all here who have helped me get this far and to those who will help me finish the bike.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20150221_212746_353.jpg   IMG_0114.jpg  
    2002 Blast
    46/175 jets, Yost power tube and blue needle, CVP Idle & Mix screws, D-C SuperBoot, ASB velocity stack & outerwears filter, modified stock exhaust, Woodcraft racing clip-ons, Crossroads Performance rear sets, Superbrace, Pirelli diablos, Iridium plug, projector headlight, Rideitmoto levers, ASB carbon fiber timing cover.

Need to install: Zippers pushrod tubes, Low Brow custom Carb top cover, DC-Parts Front Heim Stabilizer

lookin very good brotha

Racer
  6. Default

Started work last night on my new battery/electronics box. This box will be integrated into the stock kickstand mount (mount will be modified). The piece on the left is cutout for the cooling fins of the rectifier. The part on the right is upside down but has a shelf for the Shorai battery. All other electronics will be in the remaining space. I purchased another wiring harness to cannibalize so I can lengthen the existing wires. Once all that is done I will blast and powder coat. Most of the work is done on my brother-in-laws water jet (box, headlight and seat mount, muffler bracket, liense plate mount).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0123.jpg   IMG_0124.jpg  
    2002 Blast
    46/175 jets, Yost power tube and blue needle, CVP Idle & Mix screws, D-C SuperBoot, ASB velocity stack & outerwears filter, modified stock exhaust, Woodcraft racing clip-ons, Crossroads Performance rear sets, Superbrace, Pirelli diablos, Iridium plug, projector headlight, Rideitmoto levers, ASB carbon fiber timing cover.

Need to install: Zippers pushrod tubes, Low Brow custom Carb top cover, DC-Parts Front Heim Stabilizer

Racer
  8. Default

Making some progress. Today I ordered new front springs from Work Suspension, GVE's from Race Tech, a new front master cylinder and billet res. from Dime City Cycles. Now onto new fork seals and oil. The bike itself is still sitting in a bunch of parts but I needed to do something with it while I figure out the electronics.
    2002 Blast

10. Default

There would be some wicked cool Blast parts available if I could only afford a water jet cutter lol must be nice having one of them in the family.
    Dan

"My Ride Pics - 501CR"
    http://buellridersonline.com/forum/m...mpe/albums/39/

"Dan's Price List" Click on the link:
    http://buellridersonline.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=7730

Click here to enlarge

(845) 341-7274 Call or Text

Racer
  12. Default

Let me know your ideas and lets see what we can make. Having it in the family does have its perks.
    2002 Blast

14. Default

You could always make some crossroad plates for rearsets... Hint hint lol

Sent from under the Blast

16. Default

That would be my first choice rearsets not crossroads design something different along with shift an brake levers for it.
    Dan

"My Ride Pics - 501CR"
    http://buellridersonline.com/forum/m...mpe/albums/39/

"Dan's Price List" Click on the link:
    http://buellridersonline.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=7730

Click here to enlarge

(845) 341-7274 Call or Text

18. Default

Seems interesting looking forward to seeing what you come up with

Sent from under the Blast