Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread:

Racer

Today I got the custom Motion Pro Rev 2 throttle kit mocked up. I still have not figured out final position of the kit. Making progress.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0271.jpg   IMG_0270.jpg  
    2002 Blast
    46/175 jets, Yost power tube and blue needle, CVP Idle & Mix screws, D-C SuperBoot, ASB velocity stack & outerwears filter, modified stock exhaust, Woodcraft racing clip-ons, Crossroads Performance rear sets, Superbrace, Pirelli diablos, Iridium plug, projector headlight, Rideitmoto levers, ASB carbon fiber timing cover.

Need to install: Zippers pushrod tubes, Low Brow custom Carb top cover, DC-Parts Front Heim Stabilizer

Racer

I installed the new LED headlight and finalized the cable routing. Now trying to figure out a new brake line.

- - - Updated - - -

I installed new foot and shifter pegs from The Speed Merchant. One close up picture and another pic to compare the before and after. I still cant decide if I like them or not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0288.jpg   IMG_0284.jpg   IMG_0286.jpg   IMG_0283.jpg  
    2002 Blast
    46/175 jets, Yost power tube and blue needle, CVP Idle & Mix screws, D-C SuperBoot, ASB velocity stack & outerwears filter, modified stock exhaust, Woodcraft racing clip-ons, Crossroads Performance rear sets, Superbrace, Pirelli diablos, Iridium plug, projector headlight, Rideitmoto levers, ASB carbon fiber timing cover.

Need to install: Zippers pushrod tubes, Low Brow custom Carb top cover, DC-Parts Front Heim Stabilizer

They look good and a bit more tucked in! The radial brake res. is a nice touch as well. I see you did the full rear sub-frame cut away - so you can only be getting serious from there. Nice job - really liking it so far. You really need that pesky front fender? Will it be trimmed?
    EZ

Any updates? Looks like a cool project

Racer

The only update I have is that I have not touched it in a couple on months. I hope to get it running by summer.
    2002 Blast

How's your project going? Looked promising!