Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread:

Racer
  2. Default

Had a productive weekend on the bike. While I still have a long way to go here is what I finished.

Installed new headlight bracket (includes fork tube covers)
    Installed clips-ons
    Eliminated Bank Angle Sensor, kick stand sensor, clutch sensor, handle bar mounted started button, starter relay
    Installed solenoid starter button
    Cleaned up the wiring
    Installed Motogadget M-flash (replaced flasher relay)
    Installed new front master cylinder
    Installed new direct mount front brake reservoir
    Measured for a new front brake line
    Measured for new Motion Pro Rev2 throttle assembly
    Measured for new rear shock
    Measured for the custom gas cap

I have new Posh-Factory switches to install along with bar end turn signals and many more items.
    2002 Blast
    46/175 jets, Yost power tube and blue needle, CVP Idle & Mix screws, D-C SuperBoot, ASB velocity stack & outerwears filter, modified stock exhaust, Woodcraft racing clip-ons, Crossroads Performance rear sets, Superbrace, Pirelli diablos, Iridium plug, projector headlight, Rideitmoto levers, ASB carbon fiber timing cover.

Need to install: Zippers pushrod tubes, Low Brow custom Carb top cover, DC-Parts Front Heim Stabilizer

4. Default

pics or it didn't happen lol

Racer
  7. Default

I am having trouble getting them to a small enough size.

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg   1.jpg  
    2002 Blast
    46/175 jets, Yost power tube and blue needle, CVP Idle & Mix screws, D-C SuperBoot, ASB velocity stack & outerwears filter, modified stock exhaust, Woodcraft racing clip-ons, Crossroads Performance rear sets, Superbrace, Pirelli diablos, Iridium plug, projector headlight, Rideitmoto levers, ASB carbon fiber timing cover.

Need to install: Zippers pushrod tubes, Low Brow custom Carb top cover, DC-Parts Front Heim Stabilizer

9. Default

holy crap that looks like a bit of carnage! good on ya GIT-R-DONE!!!

Racer
  11. Default

Just bought new foot and toe pegs from The Speed Merchant and new Galfer pads front and rear. I seem to be accumulating parts quicker then I can install them.
    2002 Blast

13. Default

sounds like you need to take a day of playing with the blast

Racer
  15. Default

Tell me about it. I can do most of it myself but I need some fab help with my new electrical box and exhaust mount.
    2002 Blast

17. Default

if you were closer I have someone who might help but that a heck of a drive towing a blast.

19. Default

Insulate battery box with closed cell foam, and a circular p style clamp, a ss strap band from a hardware store and some rubber for vibration insulation, some bolts and the exhaust will mount - lol
    EZ