Thread:

Noobie
  2. Default Diablo tire pressures

I know i've seen this before but i can't seem find it again. What is the consensus on front and rear tire air pressures for running the Pirelli Diablo tires on the Blast. Since they aren't stock I don't want to go off what is recommended by the factory for the stock rags. I just spooned on a set for the wife's Blast after a long down time and we're ready to get out and play before the rain sets in.

Thanks

4. Default

I've been running mine at 32 psi front and rear
    Jim Hungate
    MSF #27339

The Boss
    (Admin)
  6. Default

I always ran 32psi cold.
    "It is impossible, until some crazy son of a bitch has the audacity to believe that no matter what the expert says, I can still do that shit." - C.T. Fletcher

Click here to enlarge
    Left to Right:
    2003 Blast (Blue), 2001 XBlast (Rex), 2007 XB9R Firebolt (Bolt)

Do you like the forum? Do you appreciate the input and community support? Consider donating to help keep us alive and growing! Click here to donate!
    Like us on Facebook!

Noobie
  8. Default

Sweet, thanks guys. We will actually get to truly try Lee's clutch lever mod also

The Boss
    (Admin)
  10. Default

Did I do your lever? Or are you doing it yourself?
    "It is impossible, until some crazy son of a bitch has the audacity to believe that no matter what the expert says, I can still do that shit." - C.T. Fletcher

Click here to enlarge
    Left to Right:
    2003 Blast (Blue), 2001 XBlast (Rex), 2007 XB9R Firebolt (Bolt)

Do you like the forum? Do you appreciate the input and community support? Consider donating to help keep us alive and growing! Click here to donate!
    Like us on Facebook!

Noobie
  12. Default

Sorry just coming back into the house for the day and saw this. I did it after reading your thread from awhile ago. My wife and I bought this bike for her years ago before our daughter was born and I started personalizing it for her back then. I finally got a bike for myself again and got hers finished so we can try to get out and play again like we did before our daughter was born. For the lever mod I was looking for something that eased pull and/or made it more lineal for the wifey. I had tested it out myself and liked it when I did it but that was before the new tires and everything else was done. Got the tires scrubbed in this afternoon and hopefully we will both be able to go for a ride on Monday . I'm just hoping that the lever mod will make it easier for her to ride because as a hair dresser for years, arthritis and all that fun stuff is starting to affect her hands. Once I figure out how to post pics I will get some of ODB Ole Dirty Blastard. Thanks again for the help.