Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread:

2. Default

blast was the same all years cept for the 2000's which had a different front brake line and an extra engine mount
    Buell XBlast: NRHS Xb Stage 2 lite, 515 10.5:1, .551 cam, Daytona Twin 1005s-Ex, Vance Hines, Crossroads Fork Brace + Rearsets. Pirelli Rubber
    Buell XB9r: Race ECM/Muffler. K&N

Thanks Gosterider Just downloaded the 2003 Buell Blast Service Manual. This is a great site.

Thanks got Mine

Noobie
  6. Default

Hey guys, i found this link to a 2001 blast maunal.. you can also download the pdf for it.. and the chapter is sectioned which makes it easy... Enjoy

http://cageesn.wordpress.com/2012/11...ervice-manual/

8. Default

LOL - the origional is here -
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...alb_lleub/info
    Posted by a nice gent who started his racing on a Blast, but now mostly races his XB and 1125, uses his Blast for errands. Is a retired HD mechanic who rides nothing but Buells.
    EZ

just fyi the 2001 parts manual has mistakes in it, some of the bolt part numbers are wrong,

The Boss
    (Admin)
  11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thepirho View Post
    just fyi the 2001 parts manual has mistakes in it, some of the bolt part numbers are wrong,
    Can you give specifics?
    "It is impossible, until some crazy son of a bitch has the audacity to believe that no matter what the expert says, I can still do that shit." - C.T. Fletcher

Click here to enlarge
    Left to Right:
    2003 Blast (Blue), 2001 XBlast (Rex), 2007 XB9R Firebolt (Bolt)

Do you like the forum? Do you appreciate the input and community support? Consider donating to help keep us alive and growing! Click here to donate!
    Like us on Facebook!

The rear top engine stabilizer bolt should not be "bolt #5" AA0614-1cxaz, should be a "bolt #4", AA0616-1cz
    the one at the Harley dealer I think was "part 4" in their newer manual which has a shorter shoulder,
    this applies to both bolts listed for the engine stabilizers on page 54 of the parts manual. the lower front one is listed correctly in the older manual

bolt #5 is right for the shock/rubber engine mount but not the stabilizers, as far as I know

So if anyone has a link to the 2010 or 2009 parts manual, that would be a good send

This may be an old thread, but THANK YOU for the manual