Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread:

Bruce,
    Try St. Paul Harley for your Buell Parts.

Kenny G
    *** 2009 Blast *** V&H Exhaust *** Dan's Intake System Along With Recommended Jetting By Dan *** Yellow Skins Purchased, New Old Stock, From Dealers Who Used Yellow Blasts For Riders Edge ***
    *** Pirelli Diablo Tire Front *** Pirelli ST 66 140 70S 16 Tire Rear***

*** Hope To Work On Suspension Next ***

Thanks but StPaul HD wants too much information for my liking, they demand a copy of my ownership and a picture of the VIN that they are NOT going to get from me. They claim it is for their records as HD will only allow them to ship parts that can be used on HDs out of country with this information.

The Boss
    (Admin)

Quote Originally Posted by BruceKoukalaka View Post
    One question though, can I reuse the head bolts from the Blast engine or are they one use only?
    I've reused them without issue.
    "It is impossible, until some crazy son of a bitch has the audacity to believe that no matter what the expert says, I can still do that shit." - C.T. Fletcher

Click here to enlarge
    Left to Right:
    2003 Blast (Blue), 2001 XBlast (Rex), 2007 XB9R Firebolt (Bolt)

Do you like the forum? Do you appreciate the input and community support? Consider donating to help keep us alive and growing! Click here to donate!
    Like us on Facebook!

Thanks Jet-Lee I'll just reuse them as well, wife's getting a bit miffed at the cost of this bike so far. just glad I didn't have to pay for the big bore kit LOL Monday I'll be picking up my gas tank from the radiator shop (they are cleaning it for me so I can finish it) and Tuesday I intend to spend the day working on the bike (if the motel doesn't have more problems GRRRRR!!!!!!)
    Last edited by BruceKoukalaka; 11-03-2019 at 07:11 AM.

I spent a few hours working in my garage today and got the barrel on my 515 kit, piston, barrel, and head on my stock engine, and installed the new Stinko tires on my stock rims. this week I am intending on getting one of these engines put back into a frame.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7049.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	5876Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7050.JPG 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	5877Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7051.JPG 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	5878

Ok so here we go... I just got back from Babb Montana with more bits, and am about ready to go into the garage to do some more assembling of the big engine, wish me luck that I don't have more issues (with the motel!!!) I also may have found an oil filter relocation kit made for the Toyota Corolla that should work. If it does, I'll be letting you know.
    Last edited by BruceKoukalaka; 11-06-2019 at 08:34 PM.

Here's the progress on the big bore kit thus far, Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7049.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	5888Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7053.JPG 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	5889Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7055.JPG 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	5890Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7056.JPG 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	5891 I can't wait to get it all together, By the way the oil filter relocation kit will take some modifying to work but I'll have it done soon I hope.

I have a shit load more parts sitting in MT, now I just need to get my old car running better to go get them.